Frequently Asked Questions about the Daily Deal
- What if my voucher has expired?
- What if there's a problem with, or I want to return, my order?
- The email I received displays a different deal to the one running today.
- I can't sign in to my account! My email address "cannot be found" or I'm getting an "Invalid" error message.
- I have a specific question about today's deal - who do I contact?
- How long after I buy a deal can I use the voucher?
- How do I view/print my voucher and redeem the offer?
- I'm having trouble printing my voucher, can you help?
- If I don't use the full value of the voucher in one visit, can I use the remainder later?
- My order is not showing up in "My Deals" but my credit card was charged. How do I get my voucher?
- I really, really, REALLY want to buy a Daily Deal that has closed - can I?
- I don't want to receive the daily email alert but I want to keep my Daily Deal account - how do I unsubscribe?
- How do I cancel my Daily Deal account?
- What are Deal Bucks?
- One of my referrals purchased, but I didn't receive credit. What can I do?
- Who do I contact if I have another question?
What if my voucher has expired?The promotional offer of your voucher will expire on the date printed on the voucher. If your voucher is expired, you will be able to redeem goods or services at the merchant equal to the price you paid for the voucher for a duration determined by applicable law. If a voucher ever becomes unredeemable, please contact DailyDealsSupport@thebeaconjournal.com for a credit or refund. Back to Top "
What if there's a problem with, or I want to return, my order?All sales are final. If you have a problem with your purchase, please contact the business first. If you still require assistance, please email us at DailyDealsSupport@thebeaconjournal.com within 48 hours of the close of the deal. Requests made after 48 hours cannot be processed due to the limited timeframe of the deals. Back to Top "
The email I received displays a different deal to the one running today.Each Daily Deal runs for a limited time, usually 24-hours. If you're looking at an email that you received prior to today, chances are that deal has already closed (unless it's a weekend deal). Back to Top "
I can't sign in to my account! My email address "cannot be found" or I'm getting an "Invalid" error message.Sometimes our customers have more than one email address and forget which one they used to create an account. If this might be the case with you, try additional email addresses until you find your account. Here's a tip - if you're receiving our Daily Deal email alert, the address it was delivered to is displayed at the bottom of the email. More than likely, that is the email address you used to create your account. If you need help with your password, you can reset it here. Another reason why you might be receiving an error message when you try to sign in is because you are already signed in in another browser window. Please close all browser windows and retry. Back to Top "
I have a specific question about today's deal - who do I contact?Please read the Highlights and Restrictions listed on the Deal page carefully. If you still have a question, please contact the company directly at the telephone number listed on the deal page. Back to Top "
How long after I buy a deal can I use the voucher?Vouchers are only available for printing AFTER the Deal is closed and new orders are no longer accepted. Typically, weekday Deals are "open" midnight-midnight for 24-hours (Monday-Thursday) or 72-hours on the weekend (Friday-Sunday). Sometimes we have holiday Deals that might run for 48-hours. There is a countdown clock included with every Deal we open so you know exactly when the deal will close. Orders are processed the following morning and you can expect to be able to sign into your account and view/print your voucher anytime after 8am. Back to Top "
How do I view/print my voucher and redeem the offer?You can view all of your transactions by signing into your Daily Deal account. Once you are logged in, click on the "My Deals" link in the top right corner, next to your name. Any Deals that you have purchased will be displayed. If the Deal has closed and your voucher is ready to print, you'll also see a PRINT button. Instructions and a map to the business are included on each voucher. You can always go back to your "My Deals" page to see your entire purchase history. If you lose a voucher, or your dog eats it, you can always print it again as long as it hasn't been redeemed. Back to Top "
I'm having trouble printing my voucher, can you help?We can try! Everybody's computer settings are different so here are a few things you can try first. Please note that you need to print the voucher, not the "My Deals" page listing your orders. Your voucher will include a bar code, a certificate number, a description of the deal and your name - this is what you will present to the business to redeem your Deal. If you still have trouble after trying these printing tips, please email us at DailyDealsSupport@thebeaconjournal.com and we'll see what else we can do to help:
- If clicking on the orange PRINT button next to your order doesn't bring up a window with your voucher, please restart your computer and retry.
- Is your File/Print menu disabled on your voucher window? On a PC, pressing the CTRL button and the letter "P" together will often bring up your printer settings window. Using a Mac? Press the Apple Command and letter "P" together to access your printer settings.
- Not printing the correct size? All our vouchers are designed to print on one page so please check that your browser window settings are set to print at 100% or less.
If I don't use the full value of the voucher in one visit, can I use the remainder later?No. Unless otherwise stated, you will not receive credit or cash back for any unused portion of a voucher. Back to Top "
My order is not showing up in "My Deals" but my credit card was charged. How do I get my voucher?Please email us at DailyDealsSupport@thebeaconjournal.com and provide us with the following information and we'll track down your order and assist you with accessing your voucher:
- The name on the credit card.
- The last four digits of the credit card number.
- The date and amount of the charge.
- The name of the deal you purchased.
I really, really, REALLY want to buy a Daily Deal that has closed - can I?We're really, really, REALLY sorry but once a deal is closed, we're unable to accept any new orders. Back to Top "
I don't want to receive the daily email alert but I want to keep my Daily Deal account - how do I unsubscribe?At the bottom of the email alert there is an "Unsubscribe" link. Click on the link to bring up the Unsubscribe web page, and then confirm your request to leave the mailing list by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" button. Back to Top "
How do I cancel my Daily Deal account?Please email us at DailyDealsSupport@thebeaconjournal.com to request an account cancellation. Please note that once an account has been cancelled, it cannot be reactivated and any Deal Buck credits accrued will be lost. Your vouchers will still be usable but only accessible whilst your account is active so please make sure that you print any unused vouchers prior to canceling your account. Back to Top "
What are Deal Bucks?You earn Deal Bucks when you refer a new customer to the Daily Deal and they make their first purchase. Successful referrals earn you $10 in Deal Bucks, good for the future purchase of another deal. Deal Bucks are good for 1 year and have no cash value. Back to Top "
One of my referrals purchased, but I didn't receive credit. What can I do?There are many ways that a referral can nullify your link. Clearing their web browser cache, using a different browser, or using a different computer to name a few. We are not responsible for these circumstances, and cannot adjust Deal Bucks. Deal Bucks are calculated automatically by the site when a new user purchases for the first time after using your unique referral link. Referrals must use your unique link for your account to be credited. Please review the official referrals rules. Back to Top "
If you have a question that is not answered here, please email us:DailyDealsSupport@thebeaconjournal.com Back to Top "
For Business inquiries or to have your business featured, please contact: